1. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TRADING?
We have been trading now for over 10 years having started the company in 2007.
2. WHAT ARE YOUR OPENING HOURS?
We are open for telephone enquiries 0900 - 0900 7 days a week and for viewings by appointment.
3. WHEN DO I NEED TO BOOK MY CARS?
Booking early is always best to avoid disappointment.
4. HOW DO I BOOK?
You can book with us by telephone, e-mail or in person. We will complete a booking form and issue a receipt for the deposit. This is currently £50 per car.
5. CAN WE SEE THE CARS BEFORE WE BOOK?
Of course. We will have the cars available to view by you on arrival.
6. DO WE NEED AN APPOINTMENT?
We do not mind clients calling with us without an appointment but to ensure someone is available to answer any questions we always advise calling in advance.
7. CAN WE CHANGE OUR CARS AFTER THE DEPOSIT IS PAID AND IS THERE ANY CHARGE FOR DOING SO?
If one or both of our cars have been booked for a wedding and the client changes to a vehicle/vehicles which we have to bring in to accommodate their requirements there will be a charge. This will depend on how much we have to pay for the replacement vehicle. I would say however that in 10 years this has never happened.
8. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Our charges are really competitive and are based on a radius from our base to the furthest point of the wedding be that the church or Reception location.
9. IS THE CAR LARGE ENOUGH FOR MY DRESS AND TRAIN?
There is plenty of room for dress and train in either vehicle but if you are in doubt, call out and we will be only too happy to show you around the cars.
10. DO ALL OF YOUR CARS MEET ALL CURRENT SAFETY STANDARDS?
Our vehicles meet all current safety requirements. They are all PSV tested and maintained by our mechanics to the highest standards.
11. IS THERE A DISTANCE LIMITATION ON THE CARS?
There is no distance limitation for the vehicles.
12. MY WEDDING REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT TRADITIONAL, CAN YOU CATER FOR THIS?
We always meet with our clients to discuss their individual requirements and to date we have been able to accommodate the most diverse requests thus ensuring a perfect day for the Bride and Groom.
13. ARE DRIVERS UNIFORMED?
Our drivers are both Bentley trained having completed the Bentley Chauffeurs Course at the Academy in Crewe and turn out dressed in 1930's style uniforms or smart suits if this is the clients preference.
14. DO YOU SUPPLY UMBRELLAS?
There are two umbrellas in each vehicle to facilitate clients and their families in the event of inclement weather.
15. ARE THE CARS DEDICATED TO MY WEDDING ON THAT DAY?
We will only take a booking for one wedding per day therefore you can be assured that we are dedicated to you from the moment you book with us.
16. DO THE DRIVERS KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING OR DO WE NEED TO SUPPLY MAPS?
Our drivers will be fully conversant with your traveling requirements and will have planned the safest, quickest route to your destination before they arrive with you. We contact various agencies daily to check on traffic flow and possible diversions to our route before we leave home and always perform a dry run to ensure the route is suitable regarding comfort and safety.
17. DO YOU OFFER ANY OTHER WEDDING SERVICES?
We do not provide any further wedding services but we do have a vast knowledge base of photographers, florists, venues, videographers etc and are happy to provide contact numbers and to discuss our experiences with each.
18. CAN YOU SUPPLY ADDITIONAL VEHICLES FOR MY EXTENDED FAMILY/FRIENDS?
We can provide a number of vehicle types to accommodate family and friends from Daimlers to Stretch Chryslers and have access to 3 further Chrysler 300s (Baby Bentleys). This can be discussed when we meet with our clients.
19. WHAT LEVEL OF SERVICE CAN WE EXPECT ON THE DAY?
You receive Bentley standards of service from the moment we speak with you initially until we complete our engagement at your wedding. This relates to the standard of the cars, the Drivers, discretion and overall service to our clients.
20. DO WE HAVE A CHOICE OF RIBBON COLOUR OR ARE THEY STANDARD WHITE/IVORY?
We will ask our clients which colour of ribbon they would prefer on both the Regent 1930's Landaulet and the Chrysler 300. We will then source the ribbon if we do not already have it in stock. There is no cost for this service as it is complementary.
21. CAN I PAY OFF IN INSTALLMENTS TO SAVE MYSELF LARGE BILLS AT THE END?
We have no problem receiving installments from our clients. We will simply issue a receipt for each payment and record same on the booking form.